Encouraging a positive environment, on and off the track
ANICC and all our representatives follow our National Governing Body’s Respect Code, which champions a high standard of behaviour from everyone within the motorsport community underpinned by our commitment to make motorsport an inclusive and safe sport for everyone, across all levels of motorsport. The Respect Code will help to grow and strengthen the sport by making it accessible and welcoming for everyone and we cannot stress enough how important it is that it is embraced by all participants. By participating in a Motorsport UK event, in any capacity, you are agreeing to follow the values of the governing body’s Respect Code:
- Fair Play
- Good Manners
We therefore ask all members to pledge to #RaceWithRespect and:
- Contribute to a welcoming and friendly environment that ensures the safety and welfare of all participants
- Always behave with integrity and uphold fairness in the sport; play your part in keeping the sport safe through your actions
- Treat everyone with respect, regardless of their gender, ethnicity or socio-economic background, language, religious or other beliefs, disability, sexual identity or other status
- Recognise that we all represent the sport and therefore have a duty to be polite and respectful to all staff, officials, competitors, volunteers, as well as fans and supporters
- Respect the rules, regulations and authority of the officials and Motorsport UK
Whether you are a Competitor, Parent, Official, Marshal, Team Manager, Mechanic, Spectator or any other participant in the Event it is incumbent on us all to Respect our fellow participant and to ‘call out’ poor standards of behaviour. Breaching the above obligations may result in disciplinary action.
Click the link below to take you to the Motorsport UK website where you will find further information, reporting forms and a range of resources to support the initiative.